This first one was made for my brother in law, who is a keen bowler. My sister, spends her summers complaining she's a bowls widow normally - this year she might just wish she was, lol! I got the fab image from Polkadoodles, coloured with my promarkers. The paper is from Jen Hadfield, on a kraft card base. Challenges: - A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - #114, Anything Goes - Daisy Chain Challenge - #40, Birthday This one could do for several of my friends, I have a lot of gamers in my life, not sure how that happened, as until a few years ago I'd never owned a gaming system (yes I now own a PS3 and 4). I cut the die on my silhouette and the papers came from papermania's happy days pack. A bit of blue ribbon from my stash and a sentiment stamp from teddy bo & co, coloured in the buttons with promarkers just to round it off. Challenges: - Cardz 4 Guys - #243, Use Dies as Main Feature - CAS Colours & Sketches - #368, Sketch - Paperminutes - #638 - ...
Really lovely CAS design! Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I'll check back before the challenge end date to see if you've updated to be eligible :) Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT
ReplyDeleteoops! I have updated now, sorry about that!
DeleteSuch a nice winter card, I am glad you played our challenge at Christmas Craft Creations.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!
Leanne DT CCC
A lovely CAS design and such pretty snowflakes! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!
ReplyDelete