This first one was made for my brother in law, who is a keen bowler. My sister, spends her summers complaining she's a bowls widow normally - this year she might just wish she was, lol! I got the fab image from Polkadoodles, coloured with my promarkers. The paper is from Jen Hadfield, on a kraft card base. Challenges: - A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - #114, Anything Goes - Daisy Chain Challenge - #40, Birthday This one could do for several of my friends, I have a lot of gamers in my life, not sure how that happened, as until a few years ago I'd never owned a gaming system (yes I now own a PS3 and 4). I cut the die on my silhouette and the papers came from papermania's happy days pack. A bit of blue ribbon from my stash and a sentiment stamp from teddy bo & co, coloured in the buttons with promarkers just to round it off. Challenges: - Cardz 4 Guys - #243, Use Dies as Main Feature - CAS Colours & Sketches - #368, Sketch - Paperminutes - #638 - ...
So cute, love your silhouettes
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Such a fun card! Love the small animals in silhouette! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda
ReplyDeleteThis is fab Kerry. Perfectly CaS, I love your jungle border and the leaf just finishes it off nicely. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.
ReplyDeleteLynne x
A beautiful CAS card, Kerry and perfect for our black and white with one colour challenge. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS CHALLENGE. We hope you'll come back soon.
ReplyDeleteCarole x DT Craftilicious Creations
OH WOW this is so cool ... love it! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.
What a graceful border Kerry, and I adore that it is non-symmetrical because that adds a lot of interest. It is CAS to the max! Thank you so much for entering this into Less is More xx
ReplyDelete