Skip to main content

BFF Birthday

So my best friend and I met online... some dozen plus years ago, on a group for CSI fans. She lives in England (Yorkshire now, but London when we met) and I live in N.Ireland, so we probably only see each other in person once, or sometimes twice a year. Still, we talk most every day online and despite the distance, she is absolutely my best friend. When I saw this image on Bugaboo a couple of years ago, I always intended to use it for a card for her, but then I stopped crafting for a long time because time and reality and health and yeah, ya know! So yay I'm crafting again and her birthday is this month, so of course I had too!



The image as I said is from Bugaboo, coloured with my trusty promarkers. The papers are from Jen Hadfield's Pebbles book, on a teal card base. The 'I love my computer' was printed, but the 'Have a Great Day' sentiment was stamped from Hunkydory sweet sentiments set. And of course, I can't have a card without a few gems! lol!

Challenges:
- Digi Chooseday #18: Anything Goes
- Make My Monday#121 : Use a Digital Stamp
- The Paper Shelter #426: Happy Birthday

Thanks for visiting!


Comments

  1. I just love the jaunty angles of your papers and sentiment. The digi stamp is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card with lovely design and sentiment. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a teenager! love the composition. Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Sharon ~ DT member for Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tinsel in a Tangle

  I just love this cute image and sentiment from Jan's digital stamp shop, I've had it printed forever just waiting to be used. Coloured with my promarkers. The paper is from the Classic Christmas Pad from make&create. I added some twine, gems and a couple of light bulb embellishments. Challenges:  Christmas With the Cuties - #72 Something Green Most Magical Time of the Year - #11 Anything Christmas or Halloween Goes Outlawz Festive Friday Challenges - Pick Theme: Christmas, Birds, Fall Colours or Animals

Warm Wishes

  The sketch from Jingle Belles immediately caught my eye this week and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. I cut the circle and hexagon on my cameo, on kraft card and papers from hobbycraft, but the cup is fussy cut from stampin up's perfect blend set. I used white base, kraft card over the cup parts and a spare scrap of paper for the sleeve. The sentiment was from a Marianne Design set I got in a magazine a million years ago. This is probably the first time in ages I've made a card without using my promarkers or without... adding gems! *gasp* - I honestly planned too, but I thought it didn't really need them. Challenges:  Jingle Belles - Merry Sketchmas Crafty Catz - Anything Goes w/optional   twist 'Getting Ready For Christmas'

Have A Great Day

How cute is this wee pupper from digi doodle shop. I've had him cut out waiting for me to decide what to do with him for aaaaages! I finally coloured him with my promarkers and decided on this side stepper card. The various elements were cut on my cameo. The paper is from the Nit Wit Paws-ativity collection. I stamped and cut the sentiment by hand and added it to the tree with a bit of twine, to make it look kinda like a swing (and it does swing, side to side at least, lol). Challenges: All Sorts Challenge #741/2 - All Creatures Great and Small Little Red Wagon #718 - Dog Days Creative Creases #64 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold Cut it Up #284 - Create a Scene